32nd Legislature Schedule
- 1st Regular Session:
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Capitol is closed to the public. To reach your legislator, please find Senate contact information here and House of Representatives contact information here. For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit the Alaska Department of Health & Social Services.
From the Glossary of Legislative Terms"Personal bill deadline" - An individual legislator can not introduce legislation after the 35th day of the second regular session of the legislature. (See Uniform Rule 44)
Streaming Committee Meetings
The Capitol is equipped to stream committee meetings from all committee rooms and both chambers. Certain special events may be streamed from other locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Gavel Alaska’s Media Use Policy & FAQ
For Archived Meetings, visit the Meetings tab or visit Gavel Alaska's Archive. Meetings streamed outside of Juneau are archived to our Vimeo site.
- House Military & Veterans Affairs Committee 30 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Transportation Committee 33 viewers | Open in New Window
- House Finance Committee 51 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Transportation Committee 70 viewers | Open in New Window
- Senate Health & Social Services Committee 63 viewers | Open in New Window